Monday, June 14, 2010

Senior Reflection #2

As the summer draws near, I have started to realize that I ned a summer job. My financial aid package for next year stupulates that I pay for a portion of my tuition. I have worked at an italian ice stand at Nissan Pavilion for the last two summers. I enjoy this job, but there are not enough hours at the few concerts to make enough for tuition. I have applied for a few other jobs but have not heard back from anywhere. A few deays ago, however, I got an email asking if I would be interested in working at Georgetown this summer doing office work. I really hope that I get this job, for it would not only earn me the money that I need, it would also give me a good opportunity to get familiar with the campus before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment